Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation, (slide count does not include title or reference page) in which you include the following:
- Effective interview and questioning techniques that criminal justice personnel should use for gaining information from victims, witnesses, and professionals in a variety of criminal justice settings, as discussed in your collaborative group
- The steps criminal justice personnel must take to prepare for an interview in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Several different types of nonverbal communication–including body language, facial expressions, and voice–that an interviewee might display, and explain what each type of nonverbal communication might mean
- The three most observed most observed non-verbal cues displayed by a person being interviewed, and how they are interpreted by the respective interviewer
- A minimum of three interview preparation methods you would utilize to interview a victim, a witness, and a suspect