Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to evaluate the tools within an integrated marketing communication (IMC) program and to contrast the advantages and disadvantages of using various types of media to reach a target market. In this assignment, you will fill the shoes of a marketing manager within a company of your choice. As the marketing manager, you are responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of five advertising/promotional tools used by your selected company as well as the effectiveness of the media used. Begin by selecting a publicly-traded company. Utilizing a publicly-traded company will provide you with sufficient access to the promotional tools that you will evaluate. It is your responsibility as marketing manager to compile a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following information:
- Provide an overview of your company.
- Identify the primary target market(s) that your company attempts to reach.
- Identify five advertising/promotional tools used by this company. Evaluate the effectiveness of each of the tools in reaching the target market.
- Include promotional tools for at least three different mediums (i.e., television, internet, radio, direct mail, newspaper, yellow pages, magazines, outdoor, and cinema) that your company regularly uses. Evaluate the effectiveness of these media tools.
- The promotional tools that you will be evaluating use various types of media. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of using various types of media to reach a target market.
As you are compiling your PowerPoint presentation, note that there is no need for a references slide, as you are not required to conduct research for this assignment. Use the “Notes” area to describe (or narrate) the contents on each slide. Feel free to be creative with the format of your presentation; however, be sure your presentation is professional and legible.Although the format below is not required, the following demonstrates one way that the content within the presentation can be organized:Slide 1: The title slide can include your presentation’s title, your name, and the university’s name.
Slide 2: Briefly introduce the company and the product/service it offers.
Slide 3: State an objective for the IMC program, and identify the target market.
Slide 4: Discuss the first advertising/promotional tool, and evaluate the tool.
Slide 5: Discuss the second advertising/promotional tool, and evaluate the tool.
Slide 6: Discuss the third advertising/promotional tool, and evaluate the tool.
Slide 7: Discuss the fourth advertising/promotional tool, and evaluate the tool.
Slide 8: Discuss the fifth advertising/promotional tool, and evaluate the tool.
Slide 9: Provide an overview of the media’s advantages and disadvantages.
Slide 10: Discuss media tool #1 that is currently being used by this company, and evaluate the media tool.
Slide 11: Discuss media tool #2 that is currently being used by this company, and evaluate the media tool.
Slide 12: Discuss media tool #3 that is currently being used by this company, and evaluate the media tool.