Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare: According to the 2016 National Association of College and Employers Report, the top five attributes – known as soft skills – employers seek in their new hires include: leadership, collaborative teamwork, effective communication, problem solving/critical thinking, and having a strong work ethic. Soft skills are skills that characterize relationships with other people or how you approach life and work. By developing your soft skills, you are working toward becoming a more intentional learner.
Write: In a minimum of 250 words and in complete sentences, respond to the following questions:
- Based on your career goals (criminal scene investigator/detective in law enforcement), prioritize the five soft skills in the order that you think will be most critical to your professional success.
- Describe 2-3 ways each of the soft skills can support you in your profession. For example, you can say, “As a business owner, effective communication will be important because my success will depend on …”
- Soft skills are not only developed in a career setting but are also developed through personal interactions. Choose one of the five soft skills and explain how you demonstrate the skill outside of the work environment.
* 250 words at least. ALL in your OWN words. No sources needed for this. Plagiarism will not be accepted.
* No formatting requirements. Remember this is just a discussion post.
* Answer all of the questions.