Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
EACH VIDEO LINK WILL BE A 250 WORD DISCUSSION!!!!!! PLEASE WATCH EACH VIDEO AND DO A SEPARATE 200 WORD DISCUSSION!!! NO PLAGERISM!!!!!!!! OR I WILL WITHDRAW THE QUESTION
Watch the video “Convicted burglars explain how to prevent them from breaking into your home”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2GNKjvr_I
- Three convicted burlars are sharing tips of their trade in a YouTube crime prevention video produced by the police in Columbus, Ohio.
Do you know anyone that has been a victim of a burglary? Briefly discuss that experience (how entry was made, what was taken, was the perpetrator caught, etc).
Discuss which of the tips in the video you have already implemented. After watching this video, would you take additional steps to make your home less likely to be burglarized? Why or why not?
Watch the video “Florida teens arrested in bullying bust after girl commits suicide” at https://youtu.be/0xk4v89z1KI
- Anna Werner reports on two girls in Florida who are facing felony charges for bullying a classmate to the point she killed herself.
- Do you think both girls should receive the same punishment? Why or why not?
- What do you think is the most appropriate punishment for each of the girls in this case?
- Have you experienced cyberbullying in school or, if you have children, have they experienced cyberbullying? Briefly discuss.
What If Scenario:
What if your little brother is caught shoplifting. He is sent to family court. The judge believes that he has low self-control and that he will continue to commit crime. The judge wants to sentence him to juvenile detention until he is 18.
- What if you were allowed to make an argument for your brother?
- What would you argue to convince the judge that your little brother will not continue to commit crimes?