Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Best practices when performing a phlebotomy procedure involve the following factors:
- Planning ahead
- Patient identification
- Selecting an appropriate location
- Quality control
- Standards for quality care for patients and health workers, which includes:
- Availability of appropriate supplies
- Availability of personal protective equipment
- Avoidance of contaminated equipment
- Appropriate training
- Special considerations related to patients
- Quality of laboratory sampling
Phlebotomy errors may cause serious harm to patients, so it is essential to establish and practice quality control when performing a venipuncture or capillary puncture on any patient.