Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Case Analysis: Bank of America’s Acquisition of Merrill Lynch
the case, “Bank of America’s Acquisition of Merrill Lynch” on page
702-718. Use the case analysis format provided below to address to
identify the problems and provide several suggested solutions that the
Bank of America executive team can review for possible implementation.
Be sure to identify “identify 2 to 3 problems” and “develop 2 to 3
possible solutions to the problems identified”, and use this as the
focus for making your case in the case format. Note: The case questions
provided at the end of each case can be used as an insight to what the
problems might be; so be sure to investigate the case carefully.
I. Write the Executive Summary
- One to two paragraphs in length
- On cover page of the report
- Briefly identify the major problems facing the manager/key person
- Summarize the recommended plan of action and include a brief justification of the recommended plan
II. Statement of the Problem
- State the problems facing the manager/key person
- Identify and link the symptoms and root causes of the problems
- Differentiate short term from long term problems
- Conclude with the decision facing the manager/key person
III. Causes of the Problem
- Provide a detailed analysis of the problems; identify in the Statement of the Problem
- In the analysis, apply theories and models from the text and/or readings
- Support conclusions and /or assumptions with specific references to the case and/or the readings
IV. Decision Criteria and Alternative Solutions
criteria against which you evaluate alternative solutions (i.e. time
for implementation, tangible costs, acceptability to management)
- Include two or three possible alternative solutions
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each alternative against the criteria listed
- Suggest additional pros/cons if appropriate
V. Recommended Solution, Implementation and Justification
- Identify who, what, when, and how in your recommended plan of action
- Solution and implementation should address the problems and causes identified in the previous section
- The recommended plan should include a contingency plan(s) to back up the ‘ideal’ course of action
- Using models and theories, identify why you chose the recommended plan of action – why it’s the best and why it would work
VI. External Sourcing
to 3 external sources (in addition to your textbook) should be
referenced to back up your recommendations or to identify issues. This
information would be ideally sourced in current journals, magazines and
newspapers and should reflect current management thought or practice
with respect to the issues Identify.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
at least three references from outside the course material, one
reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other
materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data,
dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper
and list on a reference page in APA style.
come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN,
online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites,
etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not
acceptable for academic writing.