Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Each student will represent a single country from one the following areas (one area per student):
- Central America, Caribbean, or South America
- Middle East
- Southern or Eastern Europe
- Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand)
- East or South Asia
(*Please verify that you have chosen the appropriate country by going to the following link for United Nations Country Listings: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm)
- Each student will provide a one- to two-page list of ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ (Codes of Cultural Behavior) for tourists visiting his/her representative/host country, including: (20 points)
- Five major cultural ‘Do’s’ for tourists (10 points)
- Five major cultural ‘Don’ts’ for tourists (10 points)
- Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write- up (1 point)
- On the ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ discussion board, each student will post his/her list of ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ for the representative country in a single document, for others in the class to read, by the Submit ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ due date, September 24, 2019. If a student does not respond by the due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 20 points.
- Each student is required to read the submission of one other student and reply to his/her posting on or before the Submit Reply to ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ due date, October 1, 2019. Students’ responses to the postings should consist of complete sentences. If a student does not respond by the due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 4 points. In the posting, each student is required to identify the following: (4 points)
- One potential positive cultural interaction between his/her country and the other country (2 points)
- One potential negative cultural interaction between his/her country and the other country (2 points)
NOTE: If the write-up is not based on a country specified in Item 1, the student will receive zero points for this assignment. Each student is required to save his/her work electronically for future use, as this section will be used to build-upon upcoming assignments.