Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- HR professionals need to be
constantly aware of workforce behaviour, standards of behaviour and how to make
people perform better.
Choose a workforce behaviour
that you believe needs correcting in the HR department (of a company you have
worked for or know about). Perhaps it
is a problem of absenteeism, lack of customer service or accident rates. Answer the following questions:
- Provide a brief description about the organization (not the name, but the number of employees, size of HR department, service vs. manufacturing, what it does).
- Identify the workforce behaviour and provide a brief description of why you think it is a problem.
- State an acceptable standard (benchmark) you would like to achieve.For example, if your identified behaviour is an absenteeism rate of 12%, then you might see 7% being a standard.
- List some root causes of this behaviour.Why do you think employees are absent from work etc?
- Describe at least three policies or programs you might introduce to achieve the desired results.Put these in priority order (which ones are thought to be most effective in achieving results, keeping in mind cost considerations).
For references, quote and cite the source.Example:“XXX”, (Belcourt & McBey, p. 127)