Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose one of the following topics or issues, and read about it at the indicated place:
- Environmental justice and environmental racism (Read Environmental Justice for All)
- Environmental harm, like the pollution of air and water (Read Chapter 8 in the textbook)
- Waste reduction (Read Chapter 8 in the textbook)
- What does the theory tell us about how things operate in the real world?
- What is the focus of the theory? That is, what aspects of everyday life (or what questions) does the theory address?
- How does the theory simplify complex issues to make them more understandable? Another way to think about this is to consider the concepts that make up the theory. Identify the concepts and how they are related to each other.
- To add notes to your slide, go the section at the bottom of each slide in PowerPoint and click on the option that says “Click to add notes.” Type your notes into that section.
- Make sure your presentation focuses on ethical arguments and avoids personal opinion, arguments based on politics, economics, religion, or topics other than ethics.
The final PowerPoint slideshow should consist of 12 slides. There should be one slide for the title page, one slide for your thesis question, nine slides for your arguments (i.e., main sentences) and notes, and one slide for your references. You should use at least two academic sources in addition to the textbook as references. So you will use a total of at least three academic sources. All citations and references must be in the APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
This assignment must be submitted as a PowerPoint presentation. Other formats (e.g., PDF files, Word documents, etc.) are not acceptable. If you are unfamiliar with how to use PowerPoint, see Basic tasks in PowerPoint 2010. You may also use the sample PowerPoint assignment to guide you in preparing your assignment, but you may not use the slides from that sample in your own work. The work you submit must be completely original.