Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Include the following in your Assignment:
- Include at least one slide for each of the following Amendments explaining how each is applied to criminal cases.
- First Amendment
- Second Amendment
- Fourth Amendment
- Fifth Amendment
- Sixth Amendment
- Eighth Amendment
- Discuss the historical context of why these Amendments were created as rights to protect individuals.
- Research the Eighth Amendment and advocate a position both for and against capital punishment regardless of your personal beliefs.
- Based on your research and personal beliefs, conclude this presentation by choosing a position either for or against capital punishment (or possibly a combination of the two). Provide rationale for your reasoning.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between six and eight lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts, and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
To learn more about using speaker notes, open PowerPoint and press F1. In the search box, type “create notes” and press Enter. The related topics on notes appear.
For additional help with PowerPoint, click the Presentation icon below.
Please note: This Project will require outside research (at least two outside resources). In your presentation, include a discussion on how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used.