Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Review this week’s Learning Resources on wealth inequality and the racial wealth gap. Pay close attention to the ways in which race, ethnicity, and gender affect wealth potential.
- Research your own community for unemployment rate, average family income, poverty rate, and homeless population
Post a response in which you:
Report on the unemployment rate, average family income, poverty rate, and homeless population in your community. How does each of these numbers compare to the national average?
- Explain how the Learning Resources have helped you see how some races, ethnicities, and genders are more impacted by wealth inequality than others.
- Why do these disparities exist? What are the structural or policy barriers that helped to create them?
- Explain the extent to which you have experienced wealth inequality and how this may inform your work as an HSPP.
Resources to use for this assignment:
I live in a town called Southaven MS.
Please use the resources in this assignment.