Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please see attached docs. Thank you
Read the material at the sites listed in the Week 2 Content Section to help guide you in understanding needs with relation to your management problem. Complete a Needs Assessment by submitting a 2-4 page paper discussing the client’s needs with relation to the management problem you are studying. Links below in the week 2 content section (the other doc is pdf so it is attached to the question)
Submission Instructions: Upload your paper to your Week 2 assignment folder.
Some questions you can explore to help you are:
· What is the problem?
· How is the desired performance related to the current performance?
· How does the desired performance relate to the mission statement?
· Is the problem organization-wide or isolated to one or a few individuals?
· Have organizational initiatives created the problem?
· Does the problem relate to individual performance issues?
· Is training adequate to support the desired outcome?
· Is the issue related to job design?
· What criteria are used to measure performance?
· Is performance criteria appropriate, i.e. attainable and measurable?
This list is not all inclusive and is a guide to support you when completing a Needs Assessment. They are provided to help you get started and inspire questions to explore.
A Guide to Performing a Needs Assessment and a Gap Analysis
A Needs Assessment is: A systematic process of gathering information that is appropriate and
sufficient to develop an effective educational program that will address the groups’ needs and
wants (gap). Methods that are frequently used for determining a needs assessment include the
• Membership Learning Needs Survey
• Patient Care Requirements
• Request from Sample of Potential Audience (focus groups)
• Changes in Legislation or reimbursement
• Review of current professional literature
• Evaluation from prior learning activity
• Recent trends in patient population
• Annual event
• Others including: QI data, Morbidity and Mortality data, new methods of diagnosis or
treatment, new technologies.
A Gap Analysis is: A gap analysis can be defined as the determination of the difference between
current knowledge/practices (what we are doing) and current Evidence Based Practices (what we
should be doing). Gaps can occur in knowledge, skills or practice.
Steps to Performing a Gap Analysis:
1. Find the need- through conducting a Needs Assessment
2. Is the gap a knowledge, skill or practice? Determine “What is the best practice? “
3. Determine the Purpose of the Activity then develop the learning objectives to “closing the gap”
Copyright © 2012 by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (2012). All rights reserved. Permission to reproduce this work
for educational purpose is granted, provided proper citation is given.
A representation: Incorporating a needs assessment and
gap analysis into the educational design. Pitman, NJ: Author.
Step 1: Perform a Needs
Step 2: Determine the Educational
Gaps in knowledge, skills or practice:
What is the best practice?
Step 3: Determine Purpose of the Activity
&Program objectives and Design
Step 4: Course Development
Step 5: Implement the Activity
Step 6: Evaluate the Activity