Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Key Assignment Draft: Include session changes
The first two Individual Projects used linked lists for stacks, queues, and hashing implementations. With this task, searching performance with linked lists will be addressed.
Part 1: Your tasks for this assignment are the following:
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in an array.
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in a linked list.
Part 2: Complete the following program:
- Describe a linked list structure to support binary searching.
- Create pseudo code to describe a binary search with this linked list variation.
Week 4 Deliverables:
- Summary of binary search with an array.
- Summary of binary search with a linked list.
- 1 fully documented pseudo code implementation of a linked list useful for binary searches.
Part 3: Key Assignment Draft:
Once you have completed this section, submit the pseudocode and summary of binary searches from all of the following in your Key Assignment template:
- Section 1: Lists, Stacks, and Queues
- Section 2: Heaps and Trees
- Section 3: Sorting Algorithms
- Section 4: Searching