Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Technology and its impact on the admission of evidence
Facial recognition software has come a long way in a short period of time, and is believed by many to provide a technological boost to law enforcementâ€™s ability to identify potential suspects. One of the problems law enforcement often faces today is the availability of photo or video images from a crime, but no way to effectively identify an individual shown on the photo or video.
- For this discussion board, research facial recognition software, its reliability, effectiveness, and admissibility.
- Share with your classmates what youâ€™ve learned about facial recognition software.
- In addition to your general discussion on facial recognition software, please answer the following questions:
- Is there a consensus in the scientific community on the reliability of facial recognition software?
- Are there any courts that have admitted evidence based on facial recognition software?
- How have courts traditionally dealt with new technologies and their evidentiary impact on the criminal trial?
- What, if any, barriers stand in the way of courts using facial recognition software?
- Do you believe that the admission of evidence based on facial recognition software will ever become commonplace in our criminal justice system? Why or why not?