Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Course Info section.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Annual Review
Due Week 9 and worth 125 points
Imagine you work at a company and it is time for an employee named Jimâ€™s annual review. While he was a model employee the first nine (9) months of the year, recently Jim has been coming in late. It has not been just a few minutes each day, either. It is starting to cause problems in the production line. In this assignment, write a one (1) page summary of your conversation with Jim. How will you address his recent performance issues while still praising him for his previous nine (9) months of good work? Your goal is to balance the negative and positive feedback so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Explain how you will address Jimâ€™s recent performance issues.
- Suggest both constructive and positive feedback designed so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations, including career development, fostering ethical behavior, discipline, labor relations, and dismissals.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.