Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 5 – Final Paper
Your Final Paper will be completed in two parts.
Part One: After reading and reviewing the assigned chapters in the Mobile Academy text, using the Elements of Thought to guide your thinking and writing, address the items below:
- Explain how you could you access content on a mobile device to make yourself a more critical thinker.
- how you could use mobile devices in a learning environment to develop your studentsâ€™ critical thinking skills,
- how mobile devices can enhance introductions to content, and
- how you will use mobile technologies to present concepts in different ways.
- Create a plan to incorporate 21st century skills and technologies within a learning environment and how mobile tools can help. Explain how you will use mobile tools to enhance learner participation. What would these tools do? How would these tools be incorporated?
Part 1 must be three to five pages in length (double-spaced, not including title and reference pages) and utilize 6th Ed. APA formatting. Answers must be supported with evidence from the text and at least two additional scholarly resources. Citations must be properly formatted in 6th Ed. APA style.
Part Two: Reflect on your learning in this course and complete the following:
- Synthesize what you have learned during the course and how it will assist you in achieving further academic and work-related goals.
- Describe your goals to learn more about emerging technologies for use in a learning environment.
- Based on the history and evolution of technology, describe your vision for the future. How will learning be impacted by your vision if it were to come true?
Part Two must be one to two pages in length (double-spaced, in addition to Part 1) and utilize 6th Ed.
Elements of Thought – http://www.criticalthinking.org/ctmodel/logic-model1.htm#