Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to receive Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Executing DMAIC Six Sigma quality improvement (analyze, improve, and control) projects.
Resources: MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ®
Use the same business you chose and has been observing and collecting data for the Week 3 Learning Team Assignment. ( Samsung was chosen
Execute the analyze phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
- Determine the most likely causes of defects.
- Understand why defects are generated by identifying the key variables most likely to create process variation.
- Identify necessary/unnecessary process steps.
Execute the improve phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
- Identify means to remove the causes of defects.
- Confirm the key variables and quantify their effects on the critical-to-quality characteristics (CTQs).
- Identify the maximum acceptance ranges of the key variables and a system for measuring deviations of the variables.
- Modify the process to stay within an acceptable range.
Execute the control phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
- Determine how to maintain the improvements.
- Determine how to monitor and control improvements.
- Put tools in place to ensure that the key variables remain within the maximum acceptance ranges under the modified process.
Utilize all analytical tools available for Six Sigma as permitted or appropriate including, but not limited to: flowcharts, run charts, Pareto charts, checksheets, cause-and-effect diagrams, opportunity flow diagram, process control charts, failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), design of experiments (DOE) and lean tools. Students can use templates located in the text or online sources.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation, including talking points, highlighting your work on the three phases of the Six Sigma process improvement project.
Format your assignment as if you would be giving a presentation to senior management.