Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Winner! 1996 Outer Critics Circle Award, Best Off Broadway Play — This long running Off Broadway absurdist comedy places Albert Einstein and Pablo Picasso in a Parisian cafe in 1904, just before the renowned scientist transformed physics with his theory of relativity and the celebrated painter set the art world afire with cubism. In his first comedy for the stage, the popular actor and screenwriter plays fast and loose with fact, fame, and fortune as these two geniuses muse on the centuryâ€™s achievements and prospects, as well as other fanciful topics, with infectious dizziness. Bystanders, including Picassoâ€™s agent, the bartender and his mistress, Picassoâ€™s date, an elderly philosopher, Charles Dabernow Schmendiman, and an idiot inventor introduce additional flourishes of humor. The final surprise patron to join the merriment at the Lapin Agile is a charismatic dark-haired singer time warped in from a later era.
Student are required to write a critique paper on Picasso at the Lapin Agile= 100 points
- Critique must be at least 5 full pages, typed, double spaced, with 1-inch margin.
- Use 10 or 12 point font only.
- In the introduction state the name of the play, the author, where you saw the play, and the production company. Identify what category the play falls into: comedy, tragedy, musical, etc. You can also give an overall opinion of the play at this point to be backed up later by specific examples and observations.
- Separate your critiques into 3 parts for discussion: Design, Acting, Direction
- For the Design discussion of your critique talk about the following and if they were appropriate for the play:
- For the Acting discussion of your critique talk about the following and if they were appropriate for the play:
- Style/Charisma/Stage Presence of the actors
- Internal/External acting
- Believability of actors (were they committed to their actions)
- Were the characters going after objective? Give examples
- For the Direction discussion of your critique talk about the following and if they were appropriate for the play:
- Was the â€œacting styleâ€ appropriate for the play?
- Did you see â€œa pointâ€ to the play, could you follow the story?
- How was the pace of the play?