Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The company will be Room To Go.
Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Note: Students will select a different organization from the one selected in Week 3.
Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement, and values statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status:
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results.
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after tax earnings, and five years of year-end stock prices.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Develop strategic recommendations to the board of directors including rationale.
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following:
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.