Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize students with the multiple collaboration tools available. Students will evaluate three online collaboration tools and choose one to suit their needs. Students will create a PowerPointÂ® presentation to display the advantages and disadvantages of each tool, recommend one, and explain why.
- Internet search engine/browser
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: PowerPointÂ® Module 1: Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: PowerPointÂ® Module 2: Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt
Research any three online collaboration tools and recommendone.
Evaluate and include the following parameters for each tool:
- Ease of Use
- Reliability and Availability
- Time and Resources to Implement
- Advantages and Disadvantages
Create a 10- to 15-slide PowerPointÂ® presentation supporting your recommended choice by explaining reasons for your choice based on parameters above.
Include the following PowerPointÂ® features:
- Choose a theme for the presentation
- At least 2 examples of Smart Art
- At least 1 example of Word Art
- Insert at least one shape, add text to it, and then apply a shape effect
- Insert screenshot/picture of recommended tool displaying some of its functionality
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Faculty may also require to have students present the Social Media and Online Collaboration Tools powerpoint as part of class acitivty for Week4.