Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
“Slide Designs and Visual Aides”
- Consider the importance of visuals in connecting with an audience. Discuss a moment or experience in your life when a picture, drawing or other visual had a significant impact. Consider whether the same impact could have occurred if you heard about the image rather than experienced it visually.
- Find a poorly designed PowerPoint slideshow and share it here. Give a short summary that identifies the problems and make suggestions on what would improve the design.
- Think about a situation in which a presenter had a significant impact on you. Describe the situation and analyze why the presenter was able to make such a strong connection with the audience.
- Complete the following sentence and the explain your answer: “The most important thing I would tell a future ENG315 student about presenting is…”
“Making it Work”
- Discuss your experience with creating a presentation recording. How is the preparation process going and what obstacles have you faced? What questions do you have about the process that your peers may be able to help solve?
- Find a helpful tip about recording audio or video and share that here (with proper credit â€“ a link to the source will be fine).