Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Before you submit your Final Research Paper, make sure that you have
- Reviewed the to ensure your paper addresses all required components and develops a clear position in response to one of the writing prompts provided.
- Reviewed the and in order to understand expectations for the assignment.
- Incorporated a minimum of five scholarly sources.
- Provided well-researched evidence to support each claim.
- Incorporated feedback or suggestions into your revisions.
- Proofread your final draft for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Written a paper that is approximately seven to ten pages total in length, including
- a title page
- five to seven pages of body text (1,500 to 2,000 words)
- a references page
- Formatted your paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your Final Research Paper will be assessed on the following components:
- APA formatting
Submission Information: Complete the tasks above and save the document as a Microsoft Word or PDF file. Submit your assignment via the Assignment Submission button. Please use a naming convention for your assignment file that includes your last name and the week number. So, your Final Research Paper assignment should bear a file name that looks like: smithENG122w5.docx or smithENG122w5.pdf.
The Final Research Paper
- Must have a body length of five to seven double-spaced pages formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought, well-supported claims, and properly cited evidence.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use and cite at least five scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.