I need you to answer the 10 questions and I need short answers. The name of the book is â€œMessenger of the Lordâ€
http://www.whiteestate.org/books/mol/TOC.html Chapters 22 and 24
1. In what sense is originality not a test of a prophetâ€™s authority? Give examples to support your answers.
2. What are the differences between Hastingsâ€™ book entitled, The Great Controversy Between God and Man, and Ellen Whiteâ€™s understanding of the â€œGreat Controversy Themeâ€?
3. How would you describe the essential concepts that highlight the concerns of both conservatives and liberals generally, and theological concerns specifically?
4. In what way does the Great Controversy Theme provide the organizing principle for Ellen Whiteâ€™s distinctive development of other areas of thought besides theology, such as education, health, church government, etc.?
5. What are the theological principles that unfold from the Great Controversy Theme?
1. In what integrating way did the Great Controversy Theme contribute to Ellen Whiteâ€™s health message?
2. How did the Whites maintain common sense in their practice of healing themselves and others, when ill?
3. How did the Adventist Church arrive at a position against the eating of swine?
4. What was the essential contribution of the Otsego health vision of 1863 that transcended any particular aspect of the health reform message?
5. What was the significance of including the writings of well-known health reformers in the Seventh-day Adventist magazine, The Health Reformer?