Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment you will address the supply and demand for the iPhone 6 plus.
Guidelines for this assignment are listed below:
1) Research the number of Apple iPhone 6 plus cellular phones that were released in the United States.
2) Identify the cost of the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
3) Discuss whether or not demand and supply are in equilibrium or is demand greater than supply.
4) Identify two factors that would cause the demand curve to shift to the left.
5) Discuss two factors that would cause the demand curve to shift to the right.
6) Identify two factors that would cause the supply curve to shift to the left.
7) Discuss two factors that would cause the supply curve to shift to the right.
8) State whether or not a price floor or price ceiling in the iPhone 6 plus would benefit consumers and why.
9) Discuss if the Apple iPhone 6 plus account is a market failure.
Assignment must align with the following guidelines:
- Title page.
- Between 1 to 2 pages of content.
- At least 2 – 4 credible sources.
- Reference page.
- APA formatted.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: â€œexampleâ€ and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library.