Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a paper for an elderly client between the ages of 75 to 100 experiencing reactive depression due to placement in a long-term care facility by their family members.
- Describe your client’s biographical and psychosocial data as an introduction to your paper, along with any current medical diagnosis (for example: hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obesity or failure to thrive, diabetes, macular degeneration, heart failure history, osteoarthritis, urinary incontinence, etc.).
- Review the clients care plan. List one nursing diagnosis, one client goal, and two interventions found in the clients care plan. Locate two scholarly references to support what you found in the care plan and include them in your paper.
- Include the use of the Geriatric Depression Scale in your data gathering.
- See your assigned reading to obtain this scale.
- Give your client a score after tallying all the indicators on the scale for your client.
- Rate your client from “normal” to “severely depressed.”
- State your references in APA format at the end of the paper.