Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Drafting a Simple Contract
Final copy should be 2-3 pages in length
You are a business owner and one of your clients/customers has agreed to enter
into a contract with you for a service you provide. You will draft a simple contract
for this client detailing this agreement between your company and the client.
all the legal elements and necessary terms to
ensure it is a valid contract.
You are to draft your own contract
. Do not use
any sample or templates
available on-line, in books or our textbook.
Based upon the business and service you picked in the lottery, you must
1. Name your company (make up a name)
2. Name your client (make up a name)
3. One brief introduction paragraph explaining your company and identify your
client (2 points)
4. When does the service you are providing occur for this client (1 point)
5. Any elements or terms to ensure the contract is valid (1 point)
6. When payment occur (1 point)
7. What if payment is late (1 point)
8. What if services are not provided on time (1 point)
9. What happens in case of a dispute between the parties or breach of contract
10. Signatures lines (1 point)
As indicated in the syllabus, this project is worth 10 points. The rubric includes
one point for each of the items listed above and 1 point for overall appearance,
format and grammar
5. Piano teacher who provides private lessons for adults only.