Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Go to the Student Union and check out the various food stalls. Select 3 food stalls and observe them. (Jamba juice, panda express, and taco bell)
3) Jot down or photograph all the marketing communication efforts you notice.
4) Address the following:
- Take note of the position of the stores you selected in the Student Union (school’s student center)
- Compare and contrast the messages you see:
- Comment on how the marketing materials/signs/promotional materials vary between your selected stores.
- Do you think the sales promotion messages are effective in reaching YOU as the target audience?
- How do the sales promotion vary from store to store?
- Which sales promotion, media and messages did you find particularly attractive? Explain why.
- Recommend other, better ways for the stores to encourage the campus community to buy their food at the particular store. .
3) Submit this as a presentation (PPT, or Google Slides) addressing the marketing communications points listed above.
4) Maximum number of slides: 8 (excluding title slide). You may follow the following outline in preparing your presentation:
- Main learning objective (1 slide)
- Store IMC analysis (5-6 slides)
- Conclusion (1 slide)
I have attached a short summary about these three stores in our school’s student union (san jose state university)