Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Read all the articles Chapter 19
2. Determine a claim you want to support around this topic of American colleges. Remember that a claim must be arguable. It can not simply be a statement of fact.
3. Determine three reasons you want to advance — reasons why the reader should accept/adopt your claim.
4. Pull from the articles in this chapter at least one piece of research to support each of your reasons. (Said another way — you need at least one piece of research for each reason and the research must come from the articles in this chapter.)
5. Think about the opposition to your argument & your rebuttal. What would those you oppose your claim say to rebut you?
6. Study the outline that I have provided you as a guide as to how you can organize your essay. Do not use my claim or reasons.
7. Write and revise your essay. Your essay should be 850 words at a minimum.
8. Review the rubric to make sure you have addressed all the necessary components. (See separate assignment).
9. Review the Creating a Good Title document.
9. Create a Works Cited page (MLA) that lists all the articles from Chapter 19 from which you pulled research