Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 3 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Systems Acquisition Plan template. This template is to be used only as a guide to help you with identify the content you need to include. Your paper must be submitted in APA.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to consider the acquisition of IT resources. A Systems Acquisition Plan will guide the process of identifying enterprise technology needs and acquiring appropriate information systems in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT. The Systems Acquisition Plan is intended to describe a high-level process for acquiring and maintaining IT systems. The Systems Acquisition Plan is a working document, which is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Create a high-level Project Systems Acquisition Plan for your project in a minimum of 1,050 words that includes the following information:
- A description and justification of the specific systems design and development approach (SDLC, RAD, Spiral, outsourcing, etc.) the enterprise will employ
- A summary of the steps in the systems acquisition process including initiation, analysis, design, acquisition, and maintenance
- A high-level overview of who will participate in each step of the systems acquisition process
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Formatâ€¯consistent with APA guidelines.