Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Book: Ball, J. W., Dains, J. E., Flynn, J. A., Solomon, B. S., & Stewart, R. W. (2015). Seidel’s guide to physical examination (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
Format: Episodic/Focused SOAP Note format (sample attached)
Nausea and Vomiting
A 20-year-old female complains of nausea and has vomited three times over the past 48 hours. The patient also experienced a low-grade fever this morning. She states that she recently ate shellfish at a new restaurant with two friends who are suffering from similar symptoms.
Post a description of the health history you would need to collect from the patient in the case study. Explain which physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate and how the results would be used to make a diagnosis. List five different possible conditions for the patientâ€™s differential diagnosis, and justify why you selected each.
Book:Arcangelo, V. P., Peterson, A. M., Wilbur, V., & Reinhold, J. A. (Eds.). (2017). Pharmacotherapeutics for advanced practice: A practical approach (4th ed.). Ambler, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Video: Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2012). Pharmacology for the gastrointestinal system. Baltimore, MD: Author.
This media presentation outlines drug treatment options for disorders of the gastrointestinal system.
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 2 minutes.
Format: fully detail discussion paper
Patient HL comes into the clinic with the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. The patient has a history of drug abuse and possible Hepatitis C. HL is currently taking the following prescription drugs:
- Synthroid 100 mcg daily
- Nifedipine 30 mg daily
- Prednisone 10 mg daily
- Reflect on the patientâ€™s symptoms, medical history, and drugs currently prescribed.
- Think about a possible diagnosis for the patient. Consider whether the patient has a disorder related to the gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary system or whether the symptoms are the result of a disorder from another system or other factors such as pregnancy, drugs, or a psychological disorder.
- Consider an appropriate drug therapy plan based on the patientâ€™s history, diagnosis, and drugs currently prescribed.
- Review Chapter 49 of the Arcangelo and Peterson text, as well as the Krummenacher et al. and Scourfield articles in the Learning Resources.
- Reflect on whether or not the prevalence of HIV cases might be attributed to increased complacency due to more advanced drug treatment options for HIV/AIDS.
- Consider how health care professionals can help to change perceptions and make people more aware of the realities of the disease.
- Think about strategies to educate HIV positive patients on medication adherence, as well as safe practices to reduce the risk of infecting others.
With these thoughts in mind:Post an explanation of your diagnosis for the patient including your rationale for the diagnosis. Then, describe an appropriate drug therapy plan based on the patientâ€™s history, diagnosis, and drugs currently prescribed.
Book same as assignment 2
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 3
Post an explanation of whether or not you think the prevalence of HIV cases might be attributed to increased complacency due to more advanced drug treatment options.Then, explain how health care professionals can help to change perceptions and increase awareness of the realities of the disease. Finally, describe strategies to educate HIV positive patients on medication adherence, as well as safe practices to reduce the risk of infecting others.
24 hours ago
school “healthassessment” school “advancedpharmacology”