Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You work for the online edition of a local business magazine. Your editor has asked you to write four articles to be published on the website in honor of â€œInternational Corporate Responsibility Month.â€ Write an article about each of the following topics, being sure to address each of the points listed.
- â€œGlobalizationâ€”What Is It? How Did It Happen?â€
- Include a discussion of the political, economic and sociocultural factors involved in globalization.
- How has globalization changed corporate practices? Compare current practices to those before globalization took hold. What is the same and what is different?
- Provide examples of current ethical issues that globalization raises.
- â€œMarketing to a Global Audienceâ€
- Include information about cross-cultural and legal issues involved in global marketing.
- How has globalization changed marketing? Compare current practices to those before globalization took hold. What is the same and what is different?
- â€œCorporate Responsibilityâ€”Why Does It Matter?â€
- Include information on positive and negative practices of global corporations.
- â€œFive Global Business Trends to Watch â€
- Include information on five distinct and significant trends in global business.
Each article should be approximately 400â€“500 words and should be written in your own words for a general audience with an interest in business. (Assume the audience has no specialized knowledge.) Avoid using jargon. Be sure to include facts and data to support your points. Use photos, charts, and links to other media to illustrate and supplement your articles. Be sure to document all your sources using APA formatting. You can use the Concept Organizer, available in the Project resources, to help you plan your articles.