Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Human Resource Management
Costs are a consideration of every organization and in economically difficult times many managers may want to cut the “training budget” to save costs.
I’m sure that you’ve heard that training is always the first to go in tough times. But is that really the smartest business strategy to employ–or during economically difficult times should the “training budget be increased?
- Should Training should be cut in tough times?
- Should Training should be increased during tough times?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.