Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Application: Diagnosis of “Mary Jane”
Seneca the Elder wrote early in the Common Era that “Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness.” In this Application, you will address a case study, give a diagnosis, and consider intervention and treatment.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources.
- Review the case study of “Mary Jane” from the course media titled “Therapeutic Journeys, Exploring Choice. Series One: Alcohol & Drug Counselling Skills.”
- Briefly summarize the case.
- Construct and explain your diagnosis. Provide specific supporting information from the DSM and include necessary specifiers.
- Describe additional information that might be significant to the assessment, treatment, and welfare of the client.
- Briefly describe the interventions you would recommend and explain why you would make these recommendations
Course Media Link: http://search.alexanderstreet.com.ezp.waldenulibra…
To log in to view the video my credentials are username: email@example.com Password: Laurelton1988
Please use the media link and required textbook provided