Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Minimum 5 References (Attached)
In a 3-5 page scholarly paper, integrate information from multiple sources (ATTACHED) regarding an ethical topic of your choice ( Human Relations in I/O Psychology). You will also explore how personal beliefs, values, and biases can impact ethical decision making and how you will apply the Ethics Code in I/O Psychology (Link Below). The majority of the paper will focus on the synthesis of information from your sources. The exploration of personal beliefs, values, and biases should be no more than 1 page.
Use the readings from Units 1, 2, and 3 to guide your topic selection using the APA Ethics Code.( http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/ethics-code-2017.pd…)Once you select a topic, find and incorporate at least three articles from the Kaplan Library pertaining to your topic(Attached)
In this paper, you will synthesize the readings from the textbook along with the articles you chose. Consider the following:
- What is the main issue the author is addressing?
- What is the authorâ€™s central point?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article?
- What makes the article interesting and important?
- How will this synthesis of what the author has to say help you apply what you are learning to your own work in the profession?
After synthesizing the ideas from the readings (articles and textbook), reflect on your personal background (biases, beliefs, values, etc.) and discuss how this could influence your ethical decision making. How will you balance your personal influences with the guidelines you find in the Ethics Code? How will you apply the Ethics Code in your career?
The paper should:
- Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).
- Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition.
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
- Be written in Standard American English and be clear, specific, and error-free. If needed, be sure to use the Kaplan University Writing Center for help.
Your paper should include:
- Title Page
- Main Body of the paper (3- to 5-pages) Not including Title Page or reference page.
- Reference Page
5-6 References included:(5 Attached) Choose another of your choice to support answer
Fisher, C. B. (20120904). Decoding the Ethics Code: A Practical Guide for Psychologists, 3rd Edition.