Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Visit the following website and review the list of fifteen podcasts dedicated to writing. https://thewritelife.com/15-writing-podcasts/ (Links to an external site.)
- Choose a podcast you think sounds interesting and write an annotation for an episode. Post this on the Common Theme Reading/Activity 7 Discussion Board. Remember that, for the purposes of this course, an annotation has three parts:
- A formal citation in MLA or APA
- One paragraph that effectively and thoroughly summarizes the main arguments/ideas
- One paragraph that considers the credibility of the author as well as the usefulness of the argument. For this reading, you should try to make connections to other writer identity readings weâ€™ve been doing all semester. How do these ideas connect with your podcast?
- In a third paragraph, reflect on the increasing multimodal nature of 21st century culture. How do media like podcasts, ted talks, twitter, etc. affect what it means to be a writer?
NOTE: A SMALL PARAGRAPH FOR EACH QUESTION FOR EXAMPLE AROUND 200 WORDS