Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Review the following article from this weekâ€™s reading: Information systems & technology. Patient at the center of the health care universe: A closer look at patient-centered care. https://www.sobtell.com/images/questions/149750270…
- Compose a brief summary of the authorâ€™s main points.
- Assess the value and challenges of Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS), in general, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) systems, specifically, to achieve the patient-centered care goals set forth in the article.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of linking Electronic Health Records (EHR) to at least three clinical information systems (e.g., LIS, PIS, RIS, and physician mobile devices).
- Explain and defend the rationale for classifying EHR, CPOE, and CDSS as patient-centered management systems.
- Your paper should be 5 double-spaced pages including introduction and conclusion.
- Cite 4-5 references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.