Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Child Development Observation (Preschool, Early Elementary Age)
By completing this assignment, you will be meeting Weekly Learning Outcomes 1, 3, and 4.
Chapters 7 and 8 of the text Early child development: From theory to practice, describe the stages of physical, social-emotional, cognitive, and language development in preschool and early elementary age children, including the developmental milestones and major developmental domains. Use the textbook, in addition to the video provided with the instructions for this assignment as resources. This assignment supports your knowledge of child development stages, domains, and milestone, which you will use in your Week Five Final Paper.
Read Chapters 7 and 8 from your course text and view the video Dracoâ€™s transition to group time (Links to an external site.). As you watch the video, take notes about what you observe related to child development. Next, write your assignment to meet the following content and written communication expectations.
Content Expectations/Content Criteria
- Observation Summary (1 point): Summarize your observations from the video Dracoâ€™s Transition to Group Time.
- Developmental Stages and Domains (2.5 points): Based on your observations, explain the stage of development and domain the child is in, including (a) stage of physical and motor development, (b) stage of social-emotional development, (c) stage of self-help development, (d) stage of cognitive development, and (e) stage of language development.
- Typical Development (1.5 point): Explain the typical development you observed in Dracoâ€™s Transition to Group Time video, including any concerns with the development of the toddler in the video for the age of the child.
- Developmental Support Strategies (2 points): Based on your observation and your desired professional role, explain how you might support this stage with developmentally appropriate practices. In addition, explain what your environment might look like or include.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (0.5 points): Two to three pages, excluding title and references pages.
- APA Formatting (0.5 points): Use APA 6th edition formatting, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, consistently throughout the assignment.
- Syntax and Mechanics (0.5 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (0.5 points): References the textbook and video resources for the assignment and at least two additional scholarly sources to provide compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) to be sure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion.