Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose and read any one case study from Chapter 13 (Personality Disorders) in DSM-5 in Action.
Dziegielewski, S. F. (2014). DSM-5 in Action. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
Research the specific personality disorder from your chosen case study.
Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation about your selected case study.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A brief description of the selected case study
- Explanation and rationale for the Personality Disorder Diagnosis using the latest version of the DSM as a reference.
- Information on the course of treatment for the disorder.
- Identification of which cluster (A, B, or C) this personality disorder belongs to and an explanation of your rationale.
- Information on the prognosis and prevalence of the disorder.
- A minimum of five scholarly references including your textbook and the latest version of the DSM. Be sure to only use current and scholarly references for this assignment.
- Detailed speaker notes that represent what you would say if giving the presentation in person.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines,