Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Attached the previous interview for your reference
Part VII: â€œPhase 2 Data Collection/Analysis – Decision-Making and Leadershipâ€
Interview 5: â€œDecision-Making and Leadershipâ€
- Conduct your fifth, and last, interview by gaining insights into decision-making processes and leadership in the target organization.
- Based on your interview with the manager, provide a preliminary diagnosis of how decisions at the different organizational levels are made.
- Reflect on your perception of a leadership style of the interviewed manager. Which approach can be applied to his or her leadership efforts based on your assessment? Why? How does the manager assess his or her leadership approach? Explain.
- What evidence supports the managerâ€™s explanation? Which theories, models, or concepts best explain what you observed during your interview this week? How do leadership practices inform the organizational diagnosis you conducted so far? How effective are the decision-making processes?
- Draft 1-2 culturally competent recommendations for change incorporating this weekâ€™s Organizational Behavior concepts (e.g., decision making, leadership)
- What multicultural and international issues would need to be considered in the context of decision-making and leading, if this organization expanded globally?
This section will be between 500-650 words in length and will be formatted in APA (6th or 7th formatting) style, including double-spaced, 12-pt font, in-text citation and references at the end of the paper (3-5 references).