Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Define and discuss scope and scheduling as they each relate to project management and provide a â€œStatement of Importanceâ€ to your project team so they know the relevance of each task.
- Review the behavioral skills associated with project resourcing listed below and select any four (4) of the skills you consider more critical. Be sure to explain why.
- Selecting the right people
- Identifying exactly what each person needs to accomplish
- Ensuring that each person has the capability needed (or develops that capability)
- Dealing with difficult individual work schedules
- Getting people to work overtime when there are schedule conflicts
- Making honest and open estimates of the amount of work required
- Assembling an effective team
- Dealing with people from diverse backgrounds
- Deciding where each person will work
- Deciding how a geographically dispersed team can work effectively and virtually
3. Explain to the management team and your project team how you have determined the budget associated with project costs. How are costs aggregated? How would you explain determining cash flow for separate activities? Be specific with your responses.
4. Discuss at least three (3) ways the project manager is able to identify possible project risks.
5. Four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
NO PLAGIARISM. ALL REFERENCES MUST BE EASILY ACCESSIBLE AND CORRECTLY CITED.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.