Research the ethical issues of reforming the healthcare systems in the United States and at least one other country using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
Respond to the following:
- Does the government have an ethical obligation to provide some form of healthcare for its citizens?
- Identify the key features of the Affordable Care Act in the United States as well as the key features of healthcare proposals or systems in one other country.
- In what ways do these features reflect a continuation of the existing system?
- In what ways would they represent a significant overhaul?
Write your initial response a minimum of 200â€“300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Sunday, September 13, 2015, post your response to the appropriateDiscussion Area. Through Wednesday, September 16, 2015, review and comment on at least two peersâ€™ responses. Cover the following items in your posts:
- Provide a statement of clarification.
- Provide a point of view with rationale.
- Challenge a point of discussion, or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.
Kant famously–and controversially–argued that some knowledge is synthetic a priori. Can you explain in your own words what Kant might have meant by this, and can you give an example of the sort of knowledge that Kant believed possessed this strange status?
need someone can write perfectly. You have you take a well look at the attachments before you hand shake me. in the attachments you can see the instructions of how I want my summary.
Write a summary of the attached video. Write your best summary. Be sure to proofread.
Present major points, omitting details
A summary sentence begins the summary paragraph
No opinions just your â€œvoiceâ€
Third person only
Complete sentences, no run on sentences
Let the reader know what you are summarizing
Cite the source being summarized in MLA format
Maximum â€“ 125 words
WARNING: DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES such as imdb.com or Amazon. If you do, you fail the final.
I need it very soon, but perfectly written
This case takes a â€œhorizontalâ€ slice through a number of coexistent issues . As a result, the challenge is â€œknowing where to startâ€ â€“ just as it is in real organizations â€“ and this requires detective work. (Appendix B) is attached for you to sort out the the key actors and their relationship.
A great way to approach this is to brain storm the issues and challenges that are present in the case. Then present the “IT” versus the “business” perspective- sort the case issues into two groups. Sorting issues into these two groups is valuable as it helps see how different organizational groups can see the same problems differently. Differences are important because the solution set is a derivative of the problem set.
Exploring the IT Perspective
In order to understand why the Customer Contacts system holds inaccurate information, it is necessary to identify each of the four key systems at Minitrex. In particular, please identify the flow of information among these systems.
Explain each one.
- The Customer Contacts System
- The Management Business Center System
- The Credit Administration System
- The General Management System
Figure 1 is showing the flow of information among the key systems and lines of business. Please explain these information flows during the regular day-to-day conduct of business at Minitrex. That is, track a new Insurance sale and then track an online Financing customer order. This is done so that you understand how and where critical information originates, gets shared, and is acted upon by others.( This is something for you to do to enhance your understanding. This portion do not need to be submitted as an assignment.
Explain how it is possible for someone at Minitrex to call a customer and not know (a) that this is a customer and (b) that this is the third time this week that they had been called?
Outline the steps that Bettman must take in order to implement CRM at Minitrex. In your plan, be sure to include people, processes, and technology
We define the following functions:
- Compute (f â€“ h)(4).
- Evaluate the following two compositions:
- Graph the g(x) function and transform it so that the graph is moved 6 units to the right and 7 units down.
- Find the inverse functions: