Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Revise your expository essay (attached) using the feedback received from your instructor on your outline and first draft.
- Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you refine and finalize your essay.
- Review the rubric for this assignment to ensure you have completed all necessary components of your essay.
- Your final draft should be at least 750-1,000 words.
- Complete the following before submitting your final essay:
- Read your paper aloud (to yourself or someone else) to â€œhearâ€ issues with your grammar and sentence structure.
- Polish the issues found by smoothing out your language.
- Run spellcheck and grammar check (as a backup) before submitting the final draft. Make any necessary changes to address spelling or grammar issues.
- Properly cite your sources both in-text and in the References section at the end of your paper. (The Reference Page is the last page of your paper and should ONLY contain references. If you cited the work in the paper; the reference needs to be included. If you did not use the reference in your paper, then do not include the reference.)
- Make sure that the final draft does not contain any of the instructors embedded feedback from your first draft. These comments should have been corrected and the comment should be deleted. Please contact your instructor if you have questions.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide (attached)