Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
All the questions and information in the attached !!
Identify an international company working in Oman ( Gulf Agency Company L.L.C )
1. Write an introduction in which you will briefly highlight the key milestones of the chosen company
and present your structure (2 marks for the key milestones of the company and 3 marks for the
structure of the introduction= 5 marks)
2. Describe and provide enough details of two positive and two negative impacts the company is
making on one of its host countries ( Oman ) . (2 positive x 10 marks + 2 negative x 10 marks = 40
3. Identify, explain and discuss two main arguments made by opponents of globalization with respect
to MNC. (2 arguments x 10 marks + 10 marks for discussion = 30 marks)
4. Identify, explain and discuss an Environmental Agreement the selected company is complying
with in one of its overseesâ€™ markets. (10 marks for the explanation + 10 marks for the
discussion = 20 marks)
5. Write a conclusion and highlight your findings (5 marks)
instructions of the report :
ï‚· 2000 words.
ï‚· Specific submission guidelines should be strictly followed .
ï‚· Discussion / answers to each task shall carry specific marks as detailed in this individual assignment (IA)
ï‚· Avoid Plagiarism
* Citation required in each paragraph
* PLEASE PUT SOME USEFUL NUMBERS, GRAPHS, TABLES, PICTURES
*you are expected to use different sources of information â€“ primary and secondary data.
*The report should contain a title, table of contents, introduction (goal and objectives of report, main sources used, structure etc.), body (answers to all questions of the assignment), list of references, appendixes.
5. Adequate referencing (use Harvard style of referencing) should be done in the report.
6. The computer generated report should be in 12, Times New Roman and black and white. Coloured exhibits should be avoided in the report.