Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
ISTE-E 5.b. Design authentic learning activities that align with content area standards and use digital tools to maximize active, deep learning.
ISTE-E 5.c. Explore and apply instructional design principles to create innovative digital learning environments that engage and support learning.
ISTE-E 6.b. Collaborate and co-learn with students to discover and use new digital resources and diagnose and troubleshoot technology issues.
ISTE-E 6.c. Use collaborative tools to expand students’ authentic, real-world learning experiences by engaging virtually with experts, teams and students, locally and globally.
At this point in the course, you should have a pretty good sense of the power of technology to transform learning. It’s important to ensure that content and pedagogy drive decisions around technology, rather than the other way around. Consider your content, learning goals, and students, THEN choose the appropriate technology that will enhance student learning.
The Readings & Resources for this week help you learn more about this process, including the use of the SAMR model (Puentedura, 2014). SAMR is not yet been established through research-based evidence (Green, 2014), yet it offers us a compelling framework to really re-imagine teaching and learning using appropriate technology.
This week’s discussion, then, challenges you to re-imagine a unit/topic/lesson in service of enhancing student learning.
Please include the following in your initial post:
- Description of your students (age/grade, special needs, language fluency, etc.) and technology available
- Description of an upcoming unit/topic/lesson that you will teach – whether you’ve taught it in the past, and what, if any, technology you’ve used to enhance the learning experience.
- Some concrete ideas for revising the unit/topic/lesson using technology to TRANSFORM the learning experience; in other words, an M or R in the SAMR model – feel free to apply what you’ve learned so far in this course!
- What materials/resources you will need to make it happen
- Any questions you have for colleagues