Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
On January 4, 2010 Dunbar Company purchased, on credit, 2,000 television sets at $500 each. Terms of the purchase were 2/10, n/30. Dunbar paid for 20% of these sets onJanuary 13 and the remaining 80% on February 1.