Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 2: Develop a Procurement Strategy (20%)
Using the situation provided below, students will identify a strategy for each procurement.
Students are responsible for APA for in-text citations and a reference list. Therefore, students will follow the instructions as stated below.
Required Formatting of Assignment 2:
· This assignment is NOT a paper. You must list each scenario and provide your selected strategy together with an explanation of why that strategy is best
· Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
· Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
· Include specific FAR paragraph references in your explanation
· Include a separate reference page.
· Submit the assignment in the Assignment Folder.
The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced in accordance with APA 6th Edition.
You are the senior contracts personnel in a United States Government (USG) department. After a department meeting, your group was asked to review all the contracting activities that your department will be responsible for in the next year. You are to present your recommendations to the entire staff at the next meeting. Attending the meeting is the entire contract and procurement staff.
As you go down the list of approved business activities (that is, activities that will be completed via contracting and for which funding has been approved), you need to determine what types of procurements you will conduct. The decisions to make are:
· a sealed bid process, or
· a two-step sealed bid process, or
· a negotiated procurement.
Required Elements to include in the Situation –
In your response, you will discuss which strategy you would choose for each procurement and why.
Your programs are:
1. painting and re-carpeting a 3-story office building for your staff
2. inventory and supply of standard office supplies to be delivered monthly
3. a new computer system to replace the current HW and SW suites used in the Accounting Department with approximately 300 people
4. landscaping and snow removal services around the buildings for the year
5. maintenance of your department-owned emergency power generation system
6. T-shirts and hats with logos for the department softball league