Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information in order to complete the assessment. You may use the same organization for the other assessments in this course.
- If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.
- Research the retention, separation, and discipline processes of your selected organization.
Based on your research into the retention, separation, and discipline processes of the organization you selected, write a research paper in which you complete the following:
- Describe the strategies used by the organization to retain high-performing employees.
- Explain the organization’s policies for handling voluntary and forced separation.
- Identify the kinds of outplacement counseling and employee assistance programs offered.
- Identify any gaps in the organization’s separation policies.
- Explain how eliminating these gaps would protect the organization from specific types of litigation.
- Describe the organization’s formal discipline policies. Be sure to include information on who is involved with implementing and enforcing the policies.
- Describe any alternative dispute resolution processes.
Please note: You must address all the required elements of this assessment. If details for any of the bulleted points are unavailable, research the topic and present recommendations you believe would be best for the organization, along with your supporting rationale.
- Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
- Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
- You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
- There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.
Retention, Separation, and Discipline Scoring Guide Grading Rubric
Criteria Non-performance Basic Proficient Distinguished Describe strategies for retaining high-performing employees.
Does not identify strategies for retaining high-performing employees. Identifies strategies for retaining high-performing employees. Describes strategies for retaining high-performing employees. Analyzes strategies for retaining high-performing employees. Explain policies for handling separation.
Does not identify policies for handling separation. Identifies policies for handling separation. Explains policies for handling separation. Analyzes policies for handling separation. Identify types of outplacement counseling and employee assistance programs.
Does not list types of outplacement counseling or employee assistance programs. Lists types of outplacement counseling or employee assistance programs. Identifies types of outplacement counseling or employee assistance programs. Describes types of outplacement counseling or employee assistance programs. Explain legal implications for organizations as they relate to separation policies.
Does not identify legal implications for organizations as they relate to separation policies. Identifies legal implications for organizations as they relate to separation policies. Explains legal implications for organizations as they relate to separation policies. Analyzes legal implications for organizations as they relate to separation policies. Describe formal discipline policies.
Does not identify formal discipline policies. Identifies formal discipline policies. Describes formal discipline policies. Analyzes formal discipline policies. Describe dispute resolution processes.
Does not identify dispute resolution processes. Identifies dispute resolution processes. Describes dispute resolution processes. Analyzes dispute resolution processes.
- Cran, C. (2012). Top 10 employee retention strategies. Managing People at Work, (369), 6.
- Documenting employee discipline: 3 cardinal rules. (2011). HR Specialist, 9(6), 6.
- Lavenant, M. S. (2010). The art of employee discipline: How to retain control and increase production. Nonprofit World, 28(4), 22â€“23.
- Allison, L. (2012). Practical considerations of employee termination. Business People, 25(9), 86.
- Bernardin, H., Richey, B. E., & Castro, S. L. (2011). Mandatory and binding arbitration: Effects on employee attitudes and recruiting results. Human Resource Management, 50(2), 175â€“200.