Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Managing Projects Scholarly Paper
- Examine a minimum of three organizations that have published descriptions about a health care information technology project.
- To prepare for this Assignment option, you will need to find articles or other information sources that describe how a minimum of three health care organizations or health care related organizations have conducted health information technology (HIT) projects. You will analyze the reports of these organizationsâ€™ experiences with HIT project management in order to draw out insights on real-world project management. You may need to examine trade publications in addition to scholarly journals. For this Assignment, trade publications are acceptable sources. Appropriate websites may be used as well.
In a 2- to 4-page paper, include the following:
- Briefly describe the health care organizations selected for use in this paper, including your rationale for selecting the organizations.
- Offer perspectives on the use of formal project management in health care organizations, with a focus on health care information technology projects.
- Synthesize insights on how project goals (outcomes, metrics of success, expectations for improving work products) and project administration (project charters, stakeholder involvement, activities, scheduling, costs, etc.) are addressed in the projects implemented in your selected health care organizations.
- Compare your insights from the articles with information from project management literature about project goals and project administration. Be sure that the comparisons you make are clear to the reader.
- Explain how your insights into these aspects of project management will impact your ability to successfully manage health care information technology projects.
- Synthesize your findings from the literature in regards to present evidence, best practices, or standards.