Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Pollutants can harm ecosystem function and may also harm human health.
You will write an APA-style research paper about pollutants, their impacts, and mitigation of harmful effects. Include the following:
- Select 1 example of an environmental pollutant from the following list:
- Acid precipitation/ Acid rain
- DDT pesticide use
- Answer the following questions about the pollution problem that you chose:
- Describe the pollutant chosen and the source of the pollutants. Include both natural and human sources, as applicable.
- Is this a point-source pollutant or nonpoint-source pollutant? Explain.
- What are the harmful impacts of the pollution?
- Describe impacts to both humans and to ecosystem structure and function.
- What steps are in place to eliminate the pollutant or to mitigate harm from the pollutant?
- Describe examples of laws or regulations that apply to the pollution and its sources.
- Also, describe educational programs, technology, or other initiatives that are used to help control the pollution.
- Have the programs, best management practices, or regulations been effective in resolving harm from the pollutant?
- Give examples of progress, or explain with examples what more could be done.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, other credible references, intellipath, and course materials.
The following rubric will be used for grading:
Content Development/Critical Thinking: Student uses relevant content to fully and accurately answer all questions. Student demonstrates critical thinking by synthesizing original answers in studentâ€™s own words based on reading and research, and includes relevant examples.
Organization, Grammar, and Presentation: Organization is clear. Writing clearly and effectively communicates relevant content. Few if any errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
5% Information Literacy and Research: Student selects and uses high-quality, credible references relevant to the assignment questions.
5% Sources are correctly cited using APA style: The paper follows APA format and includes a title page, abstract, body of paper, and reference list.