Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 2: Complementary Partners
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Imagine you are working with a partner to plan and host a workshop on leadership. There will be 100 people attending. Review the following optional articles and videos that detail creating a PowerPoint presentation for this assignment:
- â€œCreate your first PowerPoint 2013 presentationâ€ by Microsoft, found at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/create-your-first-powerpoint-2013-presentation-RZ102925085.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA102809627.
- â€œTop Ten Slide Tipsâ€ by Garr Reynolds, found at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/.
- â€œTop 10 Best Practices When Using PowerPoint for Presentationsâ€ found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtygW25vj_I.
Write a five to seven (5-7) slide narrated PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Describe what strengths you would like your partner to have for this particular task, and why.
- Explain how the strengths you have chosen for your partner would complement your strengths.
- Identify the top two leadership points you would want to share at the workshop, and discuss why you selected those points.
- Address two additional leadership traits that can assist in managing conflict and improve communication within the organization.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the primary functions of management (planning, organizing, leading, controlling) and the associated skills, tools, and theoretical approaches that can be used to accomplish these functions.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
- Explain the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and group behavior.
- Describe actions to improve communications, manage conflict, develop strong organizational culture, and improve the ethical behavior in organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.